Logistics Solutions for Enterprise Food and Beverage Manufacturers
Your perishable and fragile food and beverage products require the highest-quality transportation, warehousing, and re-packing solutions. Keller Logistics Group has over 40 years of experience as a reliable third-party logistics company and is well-versed in Food and Drug Administration (FDA) requirements.
Keller Logistics Group’s Food and Beverage Logistics Solutions
Our logistics services handle your food and beverage products from maker to market:
- Transportation: Leverage our transportation solutions, advanced equipment, and logistics expertise to securely get your product where it needs to be on time. We have rich experience and proven expertise as a dependable food and beverage transportation company. While following FDA requirements, we sequence deliveries within specific windows, meeting or beating industry on-time, in-full (OTIF) standards.
- Warehousing: Our food-grade warehousing meets FDA requirements and maintains your products in dry or ambient space.
- Co-packing: We offer a full menu of customizable secondary packaging solutions featuring state-of-the-art technology, inventory tracking, and visibility within our facilities in Ohio and Kentucky.
How We Scale Food and Beverage Logistics Operations
Our flexible food and beverage transportation, storage, and secondary packaging services help you grow your business or scale back during the summer months based on your operation’s unique needs.
Our solutions allow you to:
- Reduce costs: Reduced operational costs improve margins that can be passed along as savings to your customers, making you more competitive.
- Gain expert help: Partnering with our logistics experts gives you access to advanced market intelligence.
- Access robust technology: Our advanced tech includes transportation management systems (TMS) and warehouse management systems (WMS) to optimize your experience.
- Choose management solutions that fit your needs: We offer completely outsourced, co-managed, and customer-managed solutions to suit your growing business’s needs.
- Choose your transportation mode: Our domestic offerings include dry van truckload, dedicated contract carriage, and shuttle and spotting services.
Featured Food and Beverage Resources
Learn more with these resources:
It all starts with a conversation……
Want to Discuss Your Transportation Strategy?
Call 419.784.4805, Option 3