Be First to Market From Our Ohio Co-Packing Facilities
Easily access 40% of the US population from our centrally located, food-grade, SQF, USDA, and FDA-certified contract packaging services center.
Co-packing, also known as contract packaging, entails outsourcing packaging and distribution tasks to a third party. This process can reduce costs, offer access to specialized expertise and resources, increase efficiency, and free up your workers for other business-essential work.
A reliable co-packer can also allow you to get your goods to market faster than when performing the function in-house, giving you a competitive advantage that helps your business thrive.
Keller Warehousing & Co-Packing Facilities in Ohio
Keller Warehousing & Co-Packing is your one-stop headquarters for dependable, cost-effective co-packing services in Ohio. We can provide all the physical and human resources you need to optimize performance and efficiency while streamlining your operations with reliable service.
Our co-packing services in our Napoleon, Ohio complex are housed in over 345,000 SF of single client or divisible space in two buildings. The facilities are food-grade, SQF, FDA, and USDA certified.
Our machinery allows us to repackage cans or bottles with or without trays or cartons and assemble the product into single or variety packs into 4, 6, 8, 12, 18, or 24-count configurations. We can run pre-printed film, transparent film, 2UP pre-printed film, or cartons. Assembling EADs (end aisle displays) and shipper displays are among our specialties.
If you have products that need rework or labeling, we can do that too, with all FDA and USDA required tracking if required!
Download Our Napoleon Ohio Warehousing & Co-Packing Complex Overview
A Handy Reference for Your Research Folder
Ohio Co-Packing facility details
Ohio Co-Packing Location
P314 County Road 12, Suite B
Napoleon, Ohio 43545
- Total Space: 150,000 sq. ft.
- Single Client or Divisible Space
- 40 ft Clear at eaves
- 12 Insulated Steel Dock Doors
- 2 16′ x 15′ Grade Level Doors
- Parking for 100 Trailers
- Food Grade
- ESFR Sprinkler System
- Security Camera System
- Outside Storage: Yes
- Less than three miles to new State Route 24
- Immediate access to Ohio State Routes 6, 108, 109
Keller Warehousing & Co-Packing, Napoleon, Ohio
An Ohio-based warehousing and co-packing facility offers numerous business benefits:
- The state contains 6,735 interstate lane miles, 13 intermodal railroad terminals, and 5,200 miles of rail lines.
- Ohio has 16 major metropolitan areas.
- Cincinnati, home to many of the world’s leading food and flavoring brands, is within a one-day drive of the largest population access (170 million people) of any U.S. metro area.
- Ohio boasted a Gross State Product of $698 billion in 2019.
- The state has no corporate income tax.
- Approximately $1.2 billion in venture capital flowed into the state during the second quarter of 2021.
- Toledo is the fifth-ranked manufacturing hub in the U.S.
- The average cost of living in Ohio is 10.8% below the national average.
- Twenty-seven Fortune 500 companies have their headquarters in Ohio.
- The Ohio River featured four of the top five ports by freight tonnage data in 2020.
Make Us Your Co-Packer in Ohio
Discover all the benefits of making Keller Warehousing & Co-Packing your one-stop headquarters for co-packing services in Ohio. Take the next step and contact us to learn more. Speak with a team member at 419-780-3767 or fill out and return our contact form today.