Dry Van Trailers
Offering Significant Cost-Reduction Opportunities!
Dry van trailers offer a simple, cost-effective solution for shipping your company’s non-temperature-sensitive goods. These enclosed boxes can accommodate almost any kind of freight and get it to its destination safely.
Keller Freight Solutions is a full-service freight brokerage company you can trust for your dry van cargo transportation needs. Our innovative services offer reliability and significant cost-reduction opportunities.
About Our Dry Van Freight Transportation Services
Keller Freight Solutions offers access to a network of more than 3,000 reputable, fully vetted carriers. This extensive dry van fleet can ship loads up to 45,000 pounds across the U.S. quickly, efficiently, and safely.
Dry van trucks and trailers can handle a wide range of goods:
- Retail products
- Construction equipment and machinery
- Automotive parts and components
- Publishing and printing materials
- Paper products
- All types of packaged items
- Agriculture supplies
Our dry van services are available whether you’re shipping goods to the next county, across the country or anything in between:
- Short haul: These services typically feature trucking lanes of 250 miles or less. We can help manage the higher per-mile costs that often occur with shorter trips.
- Regional: Count on us to find the most practical and cost-effective freight brokerage solution when shipping goods under 500 miles.
- Long haul: Our coast-to-coast dry freight trailer services can provide affordable results and on-time deliveries for these long-distance trips.
Keller Freight Solutions offers much more than a typical freight broker. Our commitment to delivering superior service sets us apart from our competitors.
Our direct freight services give you more insight into your supply chain and ensure you’re prepared for any logistical challenge. We can also remove much of the transportation management burden from your shoulders, enabling you to focus on other areas of your operations.
You’ll benefit from our array of shipment tendering solutions that allow you to source more competitive bids for dry van freight services. Carrier safety management is always a top priority to help prevent mishaps contributing to damaged goods and shipping delays.
It all starts with a conversation……
Want to Discuss Your Transportation Strategy?
Call 419.784.4805, Option 3