Keller Logistics is a comprehensive provider of managed transportation services that include shipping, freight, packaging, and warehousing. We use the latest technology to integrate all of your logistics systems, so the day-to-day flow is smoother and without bottlenecks. Your dedicated logistics expert will discuss where you are today and where you see yourself tomorrow to develop custom strategies for freight solutions that save you money and keep your trucks full and on-time.
What are managed transportation services?
Leading-edge technology enables us to collect performance metrics and develop industry best practices designed to reduce nonessential expenses and provide visibility and communication every step of the way. Shippers can be as involved as they want to be – often hopping on a computer or smartphone to check the status of their shipments in real-time.
Our managed transportation services include:
- Daily transportation planning
- Carrier bid estimates
- Appointment scheduling
- Compliance enforcement
- Lane and load optimization
- Monitoring alerts for expected events
- Freight audit, accounting, and pre-payment
- Carrier performance review and training
Keller Logistics’ technology, experts, and carrier networks enable you to reduce your supply chain expenses, increase organizational flexibility, and keep closer tabs on your operations using the latest technology, without the investment or the learning curve.
Benefits of managed transportation
Our model of transportation management keeps YOU in the driver’s seat. We follow a proprietary web-based transportation management system, but also offer managed transportation services like freight claims management, carrier bidding negotiation and vetting, freight financing and payments, auditing programs, and more. This combination of technology and good old-fashioned customer service helps our clients access the resources necessary to quickly scale their businesses while achieving overall cost savings.
Why choose us for transportation logistics?
Keller Logistics is a true partner and extension of your business. We take the time to learn what makes your enterprise tick and search for answers using our vast network of partnerships, logistics experts, and best practices training. Ultimately, people work with us because they know their business could be operating more affordably and efficiently – they’re just not sure how to get there. They want someone to listen and truly care – not to treat them like a number. And they want a transportation logistics company that focuses on transparency, technology, and accountability. Here are a few other perks of choosing us:
- 40 years of experience in trucking and freight, to warehousing and packaging.
- Expertise across a wide variety of industries, including building materials, food and beverage, metals, and retail.
- Ranked among the “Top 3PL & Cold Storage Providers” by Food Logistics.
- Ranked a “Top 50 Logistics Company” by Transport Topics.
- Recognized for “Outstanding Achievement in Highway Safety” with the Great West Safety Award.
- Recognized for “Truck Fleet Safety” with the Ohio Trucking Association’s President Award.
- Recipient of the Traffic Insurance Ltd. Lowest Out-of-Service Driver Award.
- Rated one of the top 20 “Best Fleets To Drive For”.
- Adherence to the Transportation Intermediaries Association Code of Ethics.
How we approach your transportation strategy
It all begins with a conversation. We’re great listeners and want to fully understand how you do things today and how you want to be doing things in the future.
- Are transportation budgets out of sync?
- Are you overwhelmed with the additional tasks of arranging freight and monitoring safety metrics?
- Are you spending more on transportation costs than you think you should be?
- Is your performance based on your transportation spend?
- Are you not able to leverage your freight spend as you could if you had a logistics partner?
All of these questions and more are the primary reasons shippers call us – to talk through these challenges and find solutions.
After discussing your goals, we’ll get to work right away putting together plans that address your unique situation and show you areas of opportunity for cost savings, route optimization, shipment frequency, and more.