The building became available in 2012 when Koester Metals moved their operation to Indiana.
Highlights of this new building include:
- 29,880 Square Foot Building
- Up to 12.78 Acres Available
- 2 Dock Doors – 1 with leveler
- 3 – 14 Foot Overhead Doors
- Concrete Block skirt and pre-engineered steel construction.
- An absence of poles or posts makes this an exceptionally versatile 100’ x 300’ clear span of space for multiple uses.
- A high pitched roof system results in low maintenance AND a peak height of 40’ for today’s industrial uses.
Within the next few weeks, we will be replacing the roof, weather permitting, as well as refurbishing other parts of the building and should be operational by March 1, 2016.
As we continue to add new customers and expand with current customers at our Defiance campus, we will determine which customers’ needs will be best served by this new space.