Logistics Development Program
Apply for our Logistics Development Trainee Program!
Are you looking to jump start your career in logistics? Maybe you are just starting to see what opportunities are out there? Are you graduating soon? Have you graduated and are still looking for a job? Maybe a tad bit intrigued about what it would be like to work in the logistics industry?
Our company is growing fast, and we are seeking applicants for this entry level, full-time position which is intended to create highly effective members of the Keller team! The goal is to be able to place this person in key departments or business units throughout the organization in a capacity that will be determined upon completion of the training program. We’ve had great success with those that have completed the Logistics Development Program. Many of them are now integral parts of the Keller Logistics Group operations.
Upcoming Job Fairs
Please check back once the 2021-2022 school year has begun.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities Needed:
Some experience through college internships in a supply chain or logistics setting is ideal.
- Must have a basic understanding of the key operational metrics of a business and their impact on profit and loss, revenue, customer retention, etc.
- Familiarity with supply chain process, such as inventory planning, warehousing, etc.
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Analytical mind with business acumen
- Problem solving aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
• BS/BA in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business, or a related field (3.0 GPA or higher)
Why Work at Keller:
Our employees are empowered and trusted as experts in their field of work. We value transparency and encourage our staff to be their best through our culture of “Responsive, Resourceful, Reliable People in Logistics”. We value teamwork, collaboration, and respectful interactions with each other. Our people hold themselves accountable for a job well done, with high standards of integrity. We look for ways to continually improve our processes to make us more efficient for ourselves and our clients. Finally, we value safety among all else. Time is money, but life is priceless!
Keller Logistics Group is an asset-based third-party logistics (3PL) provider headquartered in Defiance, Ohio. We got our start in 1978 as Thomas E. Keller Trucking and have since evolved into four affiliate companies: Keller Trucking, Keller Warehousing & Co-Packing, Keller Freight Solutions and Hydrofresh HPP.
Inc. 5000 named us among the Fastest Growing Private Companies in America, we have consistently been named a Top 3PL by Food Logistics magazine, and the Truckload Carriers Association has recognized us numerous times on their list of Best Fleets to Drive For.
Keller Logistics offers the following benefits to full time employees:
- 401(k) matching
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Paid personal time off
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company paid Short-term Disability
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability, Critical Illness and Accident Coverage
- Pre-paid Family Defender Legal Services
- Employee Assistance Program
- Everside Health Center