With 40 years of experience servicing numerous industries, Keller Logistics has gained valuable business expertise that can help you overcome your biggest logistical concerns in everything from warehousing and packaging to trucking and transportation. We are acutely familiar with what it takes to keep the supply chain running efficiently. Through state-of-the-art technology, knowledgeable personnel, and a track record of award-winning service, let us be your True Blue Logistics Crew every step of the way. It’s never been easier to increase Net Operating Income and manage your materials from the warehouse to retail or commercial applications.
Our areas of packaging, warehousing, and trucking specialization include:
- Transportation: Keller Trucking has serviced OEM and aftermarket automotive parts manufacturers for decades. That doesn’t continue unless you provide dependable and consistent levels of service. The automotive industry makes unique demands on its carriers and not all can meet the challenge. Trust the logistics professionals at Keller Trucking to respect and adhere to your routing and delivery requirements.
- Warehousing & Packaging: If you need to store automotive parts, Keller Warehousing’s warehouse management system makes it easy to ship and receive, break bulk, find specific serial lots, count, reclassify, and track. We know that rigorous auto industry safety standards make it necessary to keep close tabs on your inventory using the latest technology. From Camelot 3Plink, WIMS, and EDI, to RFIP technology and RF barcode scanning, you’ll never doubt where your components are at any given moment.
- Transportation: Transporting building supplies and raw materials requires ingenuity to get parts to the construction site at precisely the right time for placement. It requires imagination to determine how to pack a heavy, oversized load securely. A successful transport requires white glove service and extra care to make sure nothing gets damaged during hauls. We have experience moving everything from fragile ceramic tiles and drywall to solar glass panels. Our dedicated truckload services include expert planning to select the most efficient lanes, all the while conserving fuel, eliminating idle time, and reducing emissions.
- Warehousing & Packaging: Why not have us pack your materials for transport and store them too? In fact, our very first warehouse was custom-designed for the safe storage of building materials for a local manufacturer. From pipe insulation to fiberglass, we’ve stored building materials everywhere from Ohio to Texas, for long and short periods of time. We can help you find safe, clean, well-managed warehouse space during peak building seasons, with dedicated space for large orders and shared space that saves you money.
- Transportation: Keller Trucking specializes in transporting non-hazmat industrial chemicals for several hundred national and global brands. Efficiency and dependability in hauling these products is critical in the supply chain as many are raw materials or additives necessary to produce end-user products.
- Warehousing & Packaging: Need more warehouse space? We have over 3.5 million square feet of facilities that meet strict safety requirements. Our warehouses are strategically located near rails, ports, and highways to help you move your liquid cargo wherever you need to, even cross-country. Some warehouses offer refrigeration to the highest climate-control standards to maintain chemical integrity.
- Transportation: Filling your supply chain requires considerable planning, scheduling efficiency, and flexibility, which is why partnering with Keller Trucking is a wise move. We pride ourselves on reliability and innovative problem-solving that gets products moved from manufacturing centers and warehouses to retailers across the country. Transportation represents a huge expense for companies that manufacture and sell consumer goods, but with the right partner, you can securely transport your valued commodities in a systematic way to keep the shelves stocked and customers happy.
- Warehousing & Packaging: We pride ourselves on reliability and innovative problem-solving that gets products moved from manufacturing centers and warehouses to retailers across the country. Not only are we reliable transporters of consumer products, but we’re experts in warehousing and packaging too. From blister packaging, boxing, and display building, to inventory management, product assembly, and sorting, our logistics crew can do it all.
Food and Beverage
- Transportation: Food and beverage trucking is one of the most challenging niches within the transportation industry, as there is little room for error. The slightest delay can cause spoilage and huge losses. Failure to hit volume spikes leads to missed opportunities for seasonal growers. Working with a company like Keller Trucking, which utilizes dry and reefer trailers along with the latest technology, advanced equipment, and logistical expertise can optimize your transportation strategy and rapidly replenish your supply chain as needed. A complex choreography is needed to sequence deliveries within specified delivery windows. Our team not only ensures that your products will reach your stores or DCs on time, we also follow all FDA requirements for food safety. We use GPS-enabled temperature tracking devices to ensure food safety throughout the process, as well as RFID technology on our equipment for easy traceability.
- Warehousing: In addition, Keller Warehousing offers food-grade dry and refrigerated storage space that meets FDA requirements for food safety. We employ experts that have years of experience in managing food grade warehousing and respecting the regulations involved. Enlisting Keller Logistics Group as a full-service 3PL can manage your food and beverage products from maker to market.
- Packaging & Reworking: We specialize in the packaging and repacking of food and beverage to meet evolving needs. We make short work of your packaging job, using high-tech equipment like Dimac, L-Bar, Pantry Pack, Arpac, Eco-Tunnel BPTS, Blister Pack, Cellophane Heat Seal, Pallet Wrapper, Plastic Baler, and Cardboard Baler machines.
- Transportation: Agricultural productivity hinges greatly upon the ability to transport produce to market. We offer both dry van and refrigerated reefer truck service to best suit your needs. We use state-of-the-art technology to track perishable food items, maintain cold storage remotely, and communicate the status of your agricultural products every step of the way. Our carriers abide by the Food Safety Modernization Act, according to FDA standards. Whether you require dedicated shipments or need to use our trucks for peak season transport, Keller Trucking provides the innovation you need.
- Warehousing & Packaging: Improve food production efficiency further by outsourcing your warehousing and packaging needs to our experience 3PL team. By housing your products in one of our warehouses and shipping as needed, you free up production space in your plant, improve inventory management, enjoy the flexibility to scale up or down as needed, and lower the cost of warehousing space and labor.
Health and Beauty
- Transportation: Take advantage of Keller’s integrated warehousing and delivery services to save time and money. We’re prepared to scale up at a moment’s notice to help you meet rising demand. As a total logistics provider, Keller has the capacity to handle additional needs like warehousing inventory management and contract packaging services.
- Packaging & Warehousing: Different retailers demand different types of packaging. Your packaging needs can change on a dime if you decide to run a seasonal promotion or package multiple items together for a limited time. Keller Packaging offers state-of-the-art machinery and onsite personnel who can give your health and beauty supplies the personal touch they need to make it to the end retailer in perfect condition. Scale up or scale down by making use of our warehousing space in Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky, North Carolina, Ohio, or Texas.
- Transportation: Scrap metal is one of America’s most valuable exports. Our scrap metal shipping solutions include dedicated service lanes that meet your needs. As a leading logistics provider, we believe in forming lasting partnerships to cost-effectively move scrap metal locally or across the country if necessary. We haul structural and stainless steels, copper and aluminum, pipes, non-ferrous metal bales and more. We have access to a wide range of specialized vehicles, including dry vans, flatbeds, and RGNs. Our modern online tracking system lets you keep track of your freight wherever it is in your yard or en route, while our friendly team of logistics experts deliver superb customer service. If you have a lot of scrap to move, ask us about our Heavy Haul Program, which moves up to 52,000 pounds per truckload – 22% greater weight capacity than the competition – while offering quicker dock loading times, fewer labor hours, lower fuel surcharge, and reduced carbon emissions.
- Warehousing: Protect valuable metals throughout the supply chain by partnering with our trusted 3PL experts. We understand all the potential sources of commercial loss in storing, handling, and shipping. As a leading logistics provider, we believe in forming lasting partnerships and managing flexible spaces, so you can cost-effectively store scrap metal in dedicated or shared space, moving materials where you need it when you need it. Indoor and outdoor facilities, including some with railcar access, help you ship large amounts of material with ease.
- Transportation: Packaging containers are often heavy, oversized, and subject to various stresses. We’re experienced in load security, humidity management, fit-for-purpose packaging, and expert handling. The packaging containers we ship meet all government regulatory guidelines for safety. Our team prioritizes load planning and distribution to ensure that your containers arrive efficiently, but also in one piece and ready for loading.
- Warehousing: If you don’t have room on-site for standard or over-sized containers, ask about our warehousing capabilities throughout from Ohio and Illinois, down to North Carolina and Texas.
- Transportation, Packaging & Warehousing: Keller Logistics understands the unique needs of the forest products industry, such as safeguarding the product from dirt, moisture, damage, and defect. There is no room for error when storing, packaging, and shipping delicate goods like paper, which can become easily crushed, crumpled, or blemished – rendering it defective and unfit for sale. With 40 years of logistics experience, we are a dependable expert in warehousing, packaging, and shipping books, newspapers, magazines, wrapping papers, office supplies, and raw paper products.
- Transportation, Packaging & Warehousing: Plastic products and bulk plastic materials must be packaged and housed with efficiency to avoid warping and damage by the time it reaches transit. We’re different than other plastic transportation companies in that we use advanced tracking systems to monitor drivers, tractor trailers, and cargo. We employ CSA scorecards and E-Logs to ensure safety and adherence to regulations. Our fleet is well-maintained and equipped to haul up to 52,000 pounds of plastic material per load. We offer clean warehouse space and the industry’s fastest packaging machines to maximize your productivity.
- Transportation: To be competitive in such a high stakes industry, retail goods manufacturers need to be flexible and ready to scale up production and shipping as demand increases. Let Keller Trucking supply your partners with products exactly when they’re needed. Our full range of offerings include full truckload services; 24/7 tracking and customer care; experienced drivers and a full range of trailer availability. Built-in core efficiencies are designed to save retail manufacturers money and hassle at every turn.
- Packaging: Get the final product you need with our sorting, product assembly, kit assembly, reworking, and display building. We can put any primary or secondary packaging together using Zambelli, Dimac, Arpac, L-Bar, shrink wrap, or enclosed box gluing machines. Each batch is personally inspected by human eyes to make sure everything meets your standards of excellence before shipping out.
- Warehousing: We’re here to help whether you’ve run out of room in your primary warehouse, need a place to stash a few items between shipments, or are looking for a new partner to help you manage inventory. We are headquartered in 700,000 square feet of warehouse space in Ohio, within 40% of the U.S., but we also have a second home in Texas, where we’ve seen an eightfold expansion since our operations expanded to Dallas in 2007.
Contact Keller Logistics with any questions about warehousing, packaging, or transportation services.