We processed over 1.5 million cases of product through our equipment in 2019. Highly trained engineers make sure the technology keeps pace with customer demand.
The final stages of packaging represent the beginning of your product’s journey through the distribution chain. Transportation can be risky for businesses that fail to focus on the 3 Ps of third-party logistics – Protection, Precision, and Performance.
Our co-packing technology offers the utmost Protection for your products when they are at peak value, just off the production line. You can expect Precision in planning and executing a packaging strategy from us, as we have 40 years of experience ensuring customers a superior experience with the brands they trust. The Performance of our end-of-line packaging plays a critical role in avoiding risk and unnecessary costs that can cut into your company market share.
modern packaging technology
Keller Warehousing & Co-Packing facilities in Ohio and Kentucky are equipped with highly efficient packaging technology to create variety, multi, and bonus packs, warehouse club packs, shippers, and end-aisle displays. Whether you need a shrink or cello wrap, and blister, clamshell, or pantry packs, we can wrap your products for shipping and display, adhering to the highest standards. All food products are labeled to FDA, USDA, and SQF certification standards. In addition to packaging technology, we have more than 100 co-packing experts on staff who can support the whole process with oversight and hand labor.
- Climax C3 Can Variety Pack System – Our two Climax C3 machines can run slim and standard cans into six and 12 packs cartons. Running variety packs with up to four flavors are a key feature of this equipment.
- Arpac – Our three Arpac machines can be used to repackage your product with clear film, protecting it from damage while still displaying the product to end consumers. Each machine can be programmed to a different specification.
- Blister Pack – Our two Blister Pack machines seal products into a hollow cavity with paper backing, aluminum seal, or film – ideal for foods, pharmaceuticals, or small consumer goods. Advanced cold forming reduces material consumption.
- Cardboard Baler – By compacting and baling trash onsite, we reduce trash volume for clients by as much as 90 percent, cutting costs in half and creating revenue through mindful recycling.
- Cellophane Heat Seal – The Cellophane Heat Seal machine is excellent for sealing thermoplastic packaging materials in a wide range of custom sizes. Our heat sealer is ideal for closing the edges of plastic tubing to protect the content inside.
- Dimac – The Dimac machine can repackage bottles, pharmaceuticals, or jars on pre-printed film that gets shrink-wrapped as it goes through the machine.
- Eco-tunnel BPTS – Our Eco-tunnel BPTS machine uses a highly efficient, continuous motion servo shrink wrapping process. Adjust configurations for tray and pad supported multipacks, as well as unsupported packaging. Process 80 bundles or 45 padded trays a minute, all the while minimizing labor requirements and maximizing production.
- Enclosed Box Gluer – Flat, printed cartons go into our enclosed box gluing machine and come out folded into a box with perfectly sealed edges, ready for filling with the final product to become supermarket-ready.
- L-Bar – Our L-Bar machine has three sealing sides to efficiently seal and cut centerfold shrink wrap in one motion, producing a tight yet transparent overwrap for clear product presentation.
- Pallet Wrappers – Our pallet wrappers give you a uniformly wrapped load every single time for a clean, professional and consistent product to your customer. Reduce freight damage during shipping with perfect protection.
- Pantry Pack – The Pantry Pack machine protects and delivers multi-packs of product, without damaging the original packaging to provide a visible and emotionally appealing display that sells.
- Plastic Baler – When you need repackaging, you can rest easy knowing your soft plastic, milk and juice jugs, big bags, and plastic bottles are easily compressed into cost-saving, efficient bales with our heavy-duty plastic baler.
- Zambelli – The Zambelli machine offers variable speed, tray packing and shrink wrapping packaging capabilities. In addition, it can run 2UP pre-printed film, meaning double the output and faster turnaround.
Package Smarter With Keller Warehousing & Co-Packing
From state-of-the-art packing machines and superior packaging technology to experienced and responsive staff members, Keller Warehousing & Co-Packing knows how to maintain value, cut costs, and package products that meet high standards of excellence. Our inventory management system, Manhattan SCALE tracks products every step of the way, giving you maximum control. We accommodate the faster output, turnaround, and shipping times that the modern era demands. Contact us to learn more about our co-packing solutions.