Thomas E. Keller Trucking, known as Keller Trucking, began in 1978, and we’ve come a long way since that single tractor and trailer. Over the years we’ve developed strong customer relationships by creating personalized solutions through our ability to adjust to the industry’s ever-changing demands. Because of our commitment to our customers, we’ve been able to grow our fleet to over 100 tractors and 400 trailers.
In 2008 we began work to decrease the weight of our tractor-trailers to allow customers to haul higher quantities of product in fewer loads. Today, all of our trailers allow us to haul up to 52,000 pounds. Not only does this save our customers time and money, it also reduces our carbon footprint.
Safety is our #1 priority at Keller Trucking and we work diligently to maintain CSA scores that are among the highest in the industry. For example, all of our tractors are outfitted with Electronic On Board Recorders (EOBR) to ensure that our professional drivers operate safely to deliver our customers’ freight on time and damage free.
Here are just a few reasons why customers choose Keller Trucking for their freight transportation needs:
- We’re 100% compliant with DOT regulations to maximize safety and therefore minimize risk to customer assets
- We carry $250,000 cargo insurance
- We utilize satellite tracking on tractors & trailers to monitor the location of our customer’s goods
- We carry PIP, C-TPAT, FAST and CSA certifications
- We’re CSA compliant to ensure the safety of our drivers and our cutomers’ goods
- We’ve achieved and maintain the highest safety rating issued by the USDOT
Most importantly, no matter where your goods take us, Keller Trucking’s motto still remains “Time may be money, but life is priceless.”
What is important to you when it comes to freight transportation? Call Aaron Keller today at 419.785.3208 to learn more about the ways we can develop customized solutions to meet your goals.