The Keller Logistics Group is going into its fourth decade of assisting a wide variety of business clients with their day-to-day logistics needs — from trucking and freight to packing and warehousing. Thomas E. Keller began Keller Warehousing & Distribution, LLC in 1998 with a single 90,000 square-foot warehouse in Defiance, Ohio. Now run by Bryan Keller, our second-generation, family-owned-and-operated warehousing business has expanded over 2.5 million square feet of dry warehouse space at 9 locations across the country.
There are many warehouse companies offering a place for you to store materials and inventory, but few others are as passionate and competent at providing warehouse solutions and turnkey, customizable services. Our management and sales personnel come from transportation, warehousing, and logistics backgrounds — offering unique skill sets, but bringing the same, consistent passion and commitment to each of our clients. We strive to be the ideal partner for a wide range of businesses in need of reliable warehouse solutions.
We understand that your supply chain is an ever-changing puzzle – that’s why we take pride in our flexibility. Our warehouse capabilities include both seasonal shared use and dedicated year-round warehouse space. Most of our facilities are food-grade, “Class A” buildings, which is why Food Logistics Magazine has honored us with “Top 3PL” recognition in 2016 and 2017.
All warehouse locations can be supported by our freight solutions and contract packaging affiliates upon request. The diversity of warehouse services Keller Logistics Group offers makes us a strong partner for a diverse range of clientele. Our close proximity to manufacturing plants across the country, combined with our deep experience in logistics, “customer-first” responsiveness, and agile solutions to ever-changing markets, gives us the edge over the competition. One need only read a few of the success stories to get a feel for the professional and generous way we run our business.
No two warehousing clients are exactly alike. That’s why Keller Warehousing & Distribution offers a fully customizable suite of warehouse services, which may include:
- Assembly / Kitting
- Just-in-time distribution
- Pick and pack
- Retail-compliant labeling
- Shuttle services
Whether you’ve run out of room in your own warehouse, need a place to store your goods between shipments, or simply want to make packaging adjustments on the fly, the experts at Keller Warehousing & Distribution will help you get the job done. We’re there to assist when you need to quickly scale up bandwidth, expedite shipments or develop a more efficient supply chain strategy.
View Warehousing Capabilities
With over 2.5 million square feet of space across the heart of the country, it’s easy to find a convenient facility for your business. Choosing the right warehousing and distribution site depends upon the type of space needed and most importantly, the location; including proximity to resources and to labor, local ordinance restrictions, and accessibility to rails, ports, and highways. The ideal warehouse location will depend on price and flexibility to grow with you. Practical considerations like bay size, available storage space, dock doors, and ceiling height are all factors to consider. Keller Warehousing & Distribution offers a number of locations that optimize all these concerns.
Our warehouse facilities offer both dedicated and shared space.
- Dedicated warehouse space – Dedicated warehouse space may be necessary if you have an abundance of materials or products to store or your products cannot co-mingle with other products. With this arrangement, the expenses of us running and managing the warehouse — including inventory shipping & receiving, labor, equipment, utilities, and technology are that of the sole tenant. Large businesses may like the freedom and the fixed month-to-month costs.
- Shared warehouse space – Shared warehouses have more than one tenant and expenses are spread out among the clients who are also using the space. The costs adjust with the volume and activity of the business, making it easier for small to medium-sized businesses to scale up or down if necessary. Companies that are new to town also take advantage of shared warehouse space while waiting for dedicated space to become available.
Warehousing Facilities Throughout the Country
We are headquartered in Ohio, with over 700,000 square feet of warehouse space in this central manufacturing hub. Our highly desirable, food-grade locations are situated in Defiance, Napoleon, and Whitehall.
Texas is considered our “second home,” as we’ve seen an eight-fold expansion in the state since we began operations in Dallas in 2007. We opened a second warehouse in Dallas, along with warehouses in Houston and Grand Prairie – which include indoor and outdoor warehousing facilities, some with railcar access.
Other warehouse facility locations can be found in Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky, and North Carolina.
View Warehousing Facilities
Over the past two decades, Keller Warehousing and Distribution has provided extensive warehouse management services to the following industries:
- Food & Beverage– We make food safety our #1 priority, with AIB certification and strict sanitation standards. With food-grade warehouses in Ohio, North Carolina, and Texas, you’re never far from your supply chain.
- Building Materials– Our very first warehouse was designed to safely store building materials for a nearby manufacturer. From pipe insulation to fiberglass products, we can stow materials in Ohio and Texas for any length of time, including peak seasons. We have particularly extensive experience with pipe insulation, fiberglass insulation, and fiberglass roofing, though we are not limited to these few items.
- Consumer Products– We can accommodate any scenario, whether it’s a queue for secondary packaging operation or anticipation for the retail holiday season.
At Keller Warehousing & Distribution, we have personally seen what an impact technology has on supply chain management, core competence, and profitability. We have invested in some of the smartest warehouse technology to help you run your warehouse space smoother than you thought possible.
These systems include:
- Camelot 3Plink – for 24/7 online inventory access and communications
- RF barcode scanning – to automatically update customer inventory changes
- RFID technology – to trace the steps that inventory makes within the warehouse and add security layers
- WIMS – to talk to everything in the Keller network, manage orders, and maximize efficiency
- EDI – to exchange invoices, purchase orders, and shipping notifications without manual input
If there’s anything else you require from a 3rd party warehouse, we’d love to hear about it. We have made many substantial investments over the years, but we’re continuously looking for ways to improve our technology and services.
Contact Keller Logistics Warehousing & Distribution
You can think of Keller Warehousing and Distribution as a one-stop-shop for logistics support. Not only do we offer nationally convenient warehousing facilities, but we offer national freight solutions, packaging anywhere we have a warehouse and trucking services in the Central and Southeastern United States. We go where you grow! Contact us for more information on warehousing and logistics support.
We have used Keller for many years to help us with our Warehousing needs. We currently utilize your services in both Texas and Ohio where you have been an instrumental partner in helping JM to achieve success with our Distribution network. You have always been able to come up with significant additional space to fulfil our last-minute requests. We have found Keller to be competitive in the Industry and it is our intent to continue partnering with Keller.